Houlgate is an attractive seaside town and our centre is a manor house-style residence. Built in 1863 the centre was used as a refuge for Children displaced during the Second World War and was fully renovated in 1998 since when it has been operating as a village vacances offering good quality accommodation to families and groups of schoolchildren.
* Short walk to the town, accessed by a private driveway and just 50 metres from the beach
* 94 x beds across 19 en-suite bedrooms, some over split-level (2-6 beds in each, including bunks)
* Large dining room offering freshly prepared meals and local dishes
* Television room with DVD and 18 armchairs
* Well-equipped meeting/seminar room with whiteboard, flipchart and video-projector
* Grounds include play area, petanque terrain and BBQ facilities
* WiFi Internet access available