Stella-Plage is a sleepy seaside resort just a few kilometres from both the fashionable Le Touquet and the delightful citadel town of Montreuil-sur-Mer. The centre in Stella Plage is very popular and is ideal for school trips by preparatory and primary schools as it is close to Calais and lends itself to nearby visits to goat farms, chocolatiers, bakeries and local markets. Nausicaa, the Agincourt Museum are a short drive and a day trip to Paris is just within reach.
Set in 4 hectares of secluded grounds amongst the dunes at the entrance of Stella-Plage village, this residence offers a calm and restful environment where ponies are employed to cut the grass!
* 85 en-suite bedrooms with 1 to 4 beds each across three buildings
* 3 rooms especially equipped for disabled guests
* Large bright restaurant
* TV lounge and library
* Several flexible Meeting/Activity rooms
* Leisure room with table tennis, pinball and video games
* Bar for teachers equipped with pool and traditional games
* Sports playground – football, basketball, volleyball, badminton, tennis, petanque
* Fenced children’s playground area for under 12’s