Accommodation in the Heart of Paris
Our centre in the Marais district of Paris is perfectly located in relatively quiet streets in the very heart of the city – just a short stroll from the Ile de Cité. It stands just 500 metres or so from Notre Dame Cathedral and Place de la Bastille, and even less from the Rue de Rivoli and the river Seine.
The residence consists of three listed 17th Century buildings which have been beautifully restored and feature courtyards and antique staircases. It has been refurbished to accommodate young people, with security appropriate for school groups with curfews and security cameras as well as gated areas.
* More than 400 beds across the three buildings
* 2 to 8 beds in each room with washbasin and en-suite shower
* WC facilities on each floor
* Atmospheric restaurant in one of the building’s cellars serving breakfast and dinner
* Meeting rooms, ‘quiet space’, vending machines and an attractive bar area
* Internet terminal