Auberge des Remparts
Situated in a quiet street just off one of the main thoroughfares of the town and close to the Boulevard des Anglais, this Auberge offers peaceful surroundings and views of the ramparts, river and a park. This former Hotel has been fully refurbished and opened to school groups in May 2012. It is ideally located for school trips to the WW1 battlefields.
* Up to 80 guests can be accommodated in 24 fully en-suite bedrooms on two floors
* 2 to 5 beds per room (single or bunks) on each of the three floors
* 4 bedrooms adapted for disabled guests
* 100 seat dining room
* 100 capacity equipped meeting room
* TV room, social space and bar