2-Day/1-Night School Trip from only £139 per pupil.
The city of Lille is worth a visit at any time of the year but none more so than at Christmas when it comes alive with its annual Christmas market. With over 90 traditional wooden chalets offering all sorts of festive goodies including hand-crafted gifts, regional produce, hot drinks and tasty snacks, the setting provides the perfect opportunity for your pupils to put their language skills into practice whilst enjoying the festive atmosphere. To take advantage of this fabulous offer (please see below for the itinerary), please email us now on email@example.com or call us on 01603 300380 quoting LILLEXMAS23.
Morning departure from your school to France by executive coach and Eurotunnel or ferry. Arrive early afternoon for your first visit to Lille Christmas Market. Having spent the afternoon at the Christmas Market, you will make the very short journey to your stunning residential accommodation (please click here for details) in time for dinner. Opened at the end of 2015, the centre provides excellent modern facilities with all bedrooms boasting en-suite showers.
After Continental breakfast, you will take the short journey in to the City centre to meet your professional Guide(s) for a walking tour of the charming Old Town.
After the tour, there will be more time to soak up the magical atmosphere in the city, with its festive displays, carousels, big wheel, and the huge Christmas Tree centrepiece. Having made the most of your time in Lille, you will depart in the early afternoon for the return journey arriving back at your school in the evening.
The price of this is from as little as £139 per pupil based upon 44 pupils travelling with 5 Teachers free of charge.
The price quoted for the fully-inclusive programme above includes:
* Outward and return transfers by Executive Coach between your school and your destination in France
* Eurotunnel or Ferry Crossing **
* Overnight accommodation at our approved Lille centre
* Full board accommodation (first meal – dinner day 1/last meal – packed lunch day 2)
* Professionally Guided Tour of Lille
* Help with provision of Risk Assessments
* Tour planning guidance
* Comprehensive Leaders’ Information Pack for travel
* 24/7 Emergency support contact throughout your visit
* Fully Protected Travel Arrangements – Travel Regulation Insolvency Protection Insurance provided by Towergate. For more details please click here.
** Outward travel on peak dates will incur a supplement: 15 & 16. Please check with us for details.
Please note the programme and quote price may vary due to coach driving hours regulations and the type and timing of the Channel Crossing.