This excellent 2 day/1 night trip starts from only £129 per pupil
This trip will give pupils a fascinating insight into WW2 from the Home Front perspective.
Arrive in the early afternoon for visit to the Imperial War Museum. 2021 sees the opening of two new permanent and thought provoking exhibitions – the Second World War and Holocaust galleries.
After breakfast, you will visit the Churchill’s Cabinet War Rooms. A vast underground bunker in the heart of Westminster, the War Rooms were where many important wartime decisions were made by Churchill and his advisors.
In the afternoon and before your return journey, the group will visit HMS Belfast, one of only three ships remaining from the Normandy Landings bombardment fleet.
Prices for the above programme start from as low as £129 per pupil based upon 44 pupils travelling with 5 Teachers free of charge
The price quoted includes:
* Executive coach travel to and from London from your school
* One night full board accommodation (first meal – dinner on day 1/last meal – packed lunch on day 2)
* Entrance fees as per the above itinerary
* Help with provision of Risk Assessments
* Tour planning guidance
* Comprehensive Leaders’ Information Packs for travel
* 24/7 Emergency support contact throughout your visit
* Fully Protected Travel Arrangements – Travel Regulation Insolvency Protection Insurance provided by Towergate. For more details please click here.
Please note the programme and quote price may vary due to coach driving hours regulations